The Relationship Research Institute, a non-profit Seattle research organization founded by Dr. John Gottman, is conducting a study titled “Creating Healthy Relationships” and is currently seeking volunteers to participate. All study participants are offered modest payment for their time.
* experience some disagreement or conflict in your relationship
* have at least one child 12 yrs of age or younger,
* are currently living with your partner,
* are currently in a relationship that you have been in for a year,
* are 18 yrs of age or older,
we invite you to contact us!
To learn more about the Creating Healthy Relationships Research Study, call (888) 6COUPLE or (888) 626-8753 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funding for the Creating Healthy Relationships Research Project was provided by United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant 90OJ2022.