Tia Lou’s appears to be on fire lately…
More updates to come if/as they become available. For now – the running hypothesis is that the fire was caused by some sort of fan malfunction on the roof and NOT a discouraged club owner looking for an insurance payout.
Tia Lou’s fire alarm didn’t go off for about twenty minutes. Luckily concerned neighbors called 911 and firefighters responded quickly, making quick shame of the ambitious fire in a matter of minutes.
Hooray valiant firemen – another neighborhood landmark saved from the ashes!
Thanks to Elise for the video and gchat reporting 🙂