Now through May 22, trying new drinks at your favorite Belltown establishments just got a little bit easier. Three neighborhood bars: Pintxo, Clever Bottle and Belltown Pub are all participating in Yelp Drinks! This is a great chance to try signature cocktails at half off the retail price.
Seattle is one of 26 cities to hold a Yelp Drinks event. Yelp Drinks encourages locals to get out and explore some of the businesses in their neighborhoods, with a great price incentive. In addition to Belltown bars, many venues across Seattle are also participating.
Yelp does encourage drinkers to tip on full price and, of course, enjoy the tasty adult beverages responsibly.
The half off drinks are as listed:
– “Singria”: our house sangria, infused with fresh fruit. Retail 6
– Flor de Pintxo: gin, Thatcher’s Elderflower & cucumber. Retail 10
– Caipirinha: house aged Cachaca, lime, raw sugar. Retail 8.5
– Juniper Lillet: lillet blanc. juniper berries. lemon. sparkling wine. Retail 8
– Blackberry Basil Spring Mojito: vodka. thai basil. blackberry. meyer lemon. Retail 8
– Blonde Remedy: gin. fresh sour. thyme simple syrup. blonde ale Retail 8
-“Cock & Bull” Mule- Russian Stanadard Vodka, Muddled Limes, Simple Syrup and Ginger Beer. Retail 7
– Bitburger Bavarian Pilsner (16oz)- Retail 6
– Cucumber Lemonade – Pearl Cucumber Vodka, Fresh Lemon Juice, Soda Water, Simple Syrup, Cucumber Slices – Retail 8
In addition to discount drinks all week, Katy Hewitson (Yelp’s Seattle Community Manager,) will be hosting a pub crawl for the Belltown locations. Join Katy and other Yelpers on Thursday, May 19 for a Belltown Pub Crawl (perfect for unwinding after Art Walk!) The pub crawl schedule is as follows: