If you’re anywhere near Seattle this weekend, it would be an absolute crime not to swing through Pike Place Market to take part in the 5th annual Seattle Cheese Festival. Be sure to check out the schedule so you don’t miss a thing.
Some quick facts:
- The Seattle Cheese Festival is the largest cheese festival in America.
- There will be a live “how to make mozzarella” booth. Get your buffalo balls on!
- Grilled Cheese cook-off competition.
- There will be a parade for kids both Saturday and Sunday. Remember, this is for kids, so all you naked bikers from Freemont – stay home or come clothed.
- Cheese is a living thing. Every time you eat it, you kill it. If you’re a vegetarian, you should feel horrible about this.
If you’re not a huge fan of cheese – do not despair. The festival will also include a beer and wine garden which will feature local wineries and breweries.