Friends of Seattle Cellars,
Tonight! Come join us this evening, Thursday, August 6, from 5 – 7pm for “Summer Sippers”! Of course it’s still overcast, but the sun will be hanging out for the weekend, so let’s get ready! Tonight we will be pouring not four, but five delicious selections that will be a hit for this weekend’s festivities:
- 2008 Berger Grüner Veltliner, Kremstal
- 2007 Les Roches Sauvignon Blanc, Touraine
- 2007 Marques de Irun Verdejo, Rueda (a Janet Pick!)
- 2007 Podere Ruggeri Corsini Rosso Matot, Langhe
- 2006 Clos la Coutale Malbec/Merlot, Cahors
Drop on by to sip and relax!
Other upcoming events:
- August 13 – Southern France!
We look forward to seeing you!
The Seattle Cellars Team: Scott, Janet, Kelly, Mallory & Carl
Seattle Cellars, 2505 2nd Avenue at Wall St., Belltown, Seattle (206) 256-0850.