Every time I go into Local 360, it’s packed. Not too packed, I always get a seat, but it’s not empty by any means. Belltown obviously loves this place, and for good reason! I enjoy it for morning coffee and breakfast mostly, but dessert and dinner are a good second.
I’ve heard the neighborhood respond with an overwhelming welcome to our new local restaurant. With one resident saying, ”This place gives us hope for attracting other cool businesses to this neighborhood.” I think that this is true. Belltown has seen a few local favorites leave for the likes of SLU. But with many storefronts open and a new community push from businesses and residents owning the neighborhood, I am encouraged for the future of Belltown as a vibrant neighborhood where residents own where they live and help to make it a better place rather than just consuming it’s resources. For me, Local 360 coming to Belltown is a flicker of hope for the future of what our neighborhood is growing to be: An attractive neighborhood to do business in and live.
A few weeks ago I sat down with Local 360’s General Manager ‘Guy’ to get the skinny on Belltown’s new favorite local spot. And here’s what you need to know:
- Local Food all from within 360 miles of Seattle.
- Being local, means Seasonal Menus! (Apart from Steak and Oysters, which change daily). Look for lots of Vegetarian items in the spring!
- Mon-Thurs: 9am until midnight
- Fri- Sun: 9am until 1am
- Happy Hour– Yes! Just started yesterday.
- Will have a fulltime bakery & butcher products for both restaurant and retail, Delicase, cheeses, dairy items, chicken, produce, beer, wine, bakery items, jamming sauces, bottling, spice rubs, locally sourced kitchen and homeware, etc.!
- Opening soon! Possibly within the next month!
Must-haves at the Restaurant (or so says GM Guy)
- Fried Chicken
- Pork belly and beans
- Short rib pot-roast
- Spaghetti and Meatballs
- Chicken potpie
- Corn beef Reuben w/ beef tongue
- Biscuits and Gravy
My dessert recommendation for Must-must try is the Apple Fritter with cinnamon icecream and bacon. Yum. It’s the best, really.
Well Local 360, we’re glad that you’re here and joining the ranks of our other beloved Belltown hangouts like Tavolata, Spur, Boatsreet, Kushi bar, Belltown Pub, El Gaucho, Pinxto, Mamma’s, Dope Burger, Ventana, Marcos Supperclub, La Vita E Bella, Petra, Bedlam, Bang Bang, Belltown Pizza, Shiro’s, Umi, List, Twist, Taberna del alabardero……Just to name a few. 🙂