If you live anywhere near 121 Stewart St, you probably got a free wake-up call from the Seattle Fire Department at 3AM this morning. The intial report rang of a near catostrophe with nearly 13 units responding to the scene. Luckily, the show of force wasn’t required as the incident turned out to be an overheated dryer.
So moral of the story; Take it easy on the downy sheets and remember to clean out those dryer ducts once in a while. Dryers are evil… they eat favorite socks and spontaneously combust. Treat them with the caution they demand.
Damage Done: $3,000