Saturday, JustCauz is hosting their 3rd Annual Halloween Bash in Belltown. All proceeds go towards the Community for Youth and Fusion International – both great causes. If you are looking to have a great time with some other young professionals in the Seattle area, come out to the Bell Harbor Conference Center this Saturday. I recommend buying tickets in advance as they have sold out the past two years (1000+ attendees the last 2 years). More information below. Forward along to any other friends you think might be interested. JustCauz’s parties are always a blast, for more info – go to http://justcauz.org
more details after the jump
Here are more details for Halloween Bash 2009:
- Tickets are $25 online, $30 at the door
- Party kicks off at 9pm and goes until 1am!
- Amazing party spot at the Bell Harbor Conference Center in the International Promenade
- Enter at the street level or take the elevator down from the pedestrian bridge/overpass
- Bell Harbor is located at Pier 66 on the Waterfront, 2211 Alaskan Way
- We’ve turned the bar service over to the professionals who have catered thousands at a time!
- DJ, Lights, Dancing all night
- Costume contest with awesome prizes for best costumes
- New ultra lounge VIP style with couches and comfy chairs to relax and chill