Bring your Seattle Cellars tasting glass and come join us this evening, Thursday, February 25, from 5 – 7pm, as we present Red Hot Deals from California! Our friends to the south have come up with some delicious value selections, including two of our current Fab Finds under $15, so tonight is the time to stop by and stock up!
- 2008 Souverain Chardonnay, Alexander Valley – This is a rich, voluptuous Chardonnay with notes of baked apples, butter, toasted almonds, oak and vanilla, Let the party begin!
- 2006 Guenoc “Culinary Reserve Select” Petite Sirah, Lake County – This is the perfect winter wine for when you want to hibernate and warm yourself from the inside out. It seduces with its smooth texture and notes of dark chocolate, rum raisin, and vanilla, then finishes with some zesty blackberry and a bit of spice.
- 2005 Aquinas Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley
- 2005 Beringer “Alluvium” Bordeaux-style blend, Knights Valley
Other upcoming events:
- March 4 – Detour Imports from Argentina!
- March 18 – The Great Northwest
We look forward to seeing you!
Seattle Cellars, 2505 2nd Avenue at Wall St., Belltown, Seattle (206) 256-0850.