There’s a cool local business initiative underway to encourage people to support the local joints that make Seattle such an awesome place to live. City Stimulus is a group that’s putting together a list of discounts for businesses all over Seattle. Here’s a sample of some participating Belltown deals;
- Boat Street Cafe – Mas Carlot Rose $3.00 glass on the 14th, 15th, and 16th…all night long.
- Dahlia Bakery – cookie of your choice with any purchase
- Dahlia Lounge – $5 pink Champagne
- Lola – complimentary order of grape leaves with any purchase
- Palace Kitchen – complimentary crab cake appetizer with any purchase (OMGF free crabcakes?!!1)
- Serious Pie – $3 Proscecco
- Tavolata – enjoy a complimentary dessert of Zeppole (Italian donuts) with minimum food purchase of $25
- Via Tribunali – 10% off all food
Looks like I will be getting fatter. And, I undoubtedly missed a couple due to my ignorance on their list. It looks pretty legit. All’s you got to do is sign up for a free “membership card”. But, that took all of a double second and is pretty light on the info requirements.