Find It, Fix It app offers the following service request categories:
- Abandoned Vehicle: Report vehicles parked in a public right of way more than three days.
- Clogged Storm Drain: Report a clogged storm drain.
- Graffiti Report: Report graffiti, including what it is on — parking meter, utility pole or building — so it gets automatically routed to the appropriate department for response.
- Illegal Dumping: Report illegal dumping — junk, garbage or debris — on public property, including roadsides, open streets and paved alleys.
- Parking Enforcement: Make an inquiry regarding a parking concern.
- Pothole: Report a pothole.
- Sign and Signal Maintenance: Report damaged street signs and malfunctioning traffic signals.
- Streetlight Report: Report a streetlight outage or damaged streetlight.
To schedule a power washing, graffiti removal or anything not listed, please call 206.441.3303.