Smiley face

Belltown Has Two Ways to Request Help – Find It, Fix It and MID Service Request

Find It, Fix It app offers the following service request categories:

  • Abandoned Vehicle: Report vehicles parked in a public right of way more than three days.
  • Clogged Storm Drain: Report a clogged storm drain.
  • Graffiti Report: Report graffiti, including what it is on — parking meter, utility pole or building — so it gets automatically routed to the appropriate department for response.
  • Illegal Dumping: Report illegal dumping — junk, garbage or debris — on public property, including roadsides, open streets and paved alleys.
  • Parking Enforcement: Make an inquiry regarding a parking concern.
  • Pothole: Report a pothole.
  • Sign and Signal Maintenance: Report damaged street signs and malfunctioning traffic signals.
  • Streetlight Report: Report a streetlight outage or damaged streetlight.

MID (Metropolitan Improvement District) Service Request:

To schedule a power washing, graffiti removal or anything not listed, please call 206.441.3303.