Unlike most Saturday nights in Belltown, the drinking crowd will be somewhat organized tonight as the 1
st Annual “Seattle Bunnarchy”. This will be similar to “Santarchy” in December when people dresses up as Santa and go bar hopping along a preplanned route and schedule. “Bunnarchy” will have people wearing rabbit ears and cotton tails etc.
The Bunnies start their day in Pioneer Square at noon. If any survive their migration north they are scheduled to arrive in Belltown at 8PMish. The Bunnies will make their warren at Lava Lounge, Juju and Shorty’s.
Participants must adhere to Bunny etiquette.
– Your name is “Bunny” or “Baby”. We’re all a bunch of spring babies!
– The Bunny doesn’t mess with other Bunnies
– The Bunny plays nice with the public, especially kids. Smile & wave!
– The Bunny doesn’t have to like authority figures, but respects them.
– The Bunny is doing a lot of hopping so wear comfy shoes
– The Bunny will pay with cash at bars because it’s faster for all