Party in the Park
April 12th form 2 pm until 5 pm
The art is installed (reply with your opinion). The daffodils are blooming. The party planning is almost complete. What you will see….
- Mayor Murray and several City Council members
- Entertainment by The Royal We
- Lion Dance and Other Dance Groups
- Fire Engine
- Chess and Checkers and Other Lawn Games
- Face Painting
- My Sweet Little Cakes Food Truck, Water, Lemonade, and Coffee
- Beer Garden
- Handblown Glass Plants by Seattle Glassblowing
- Info Tables for BBA, BCC, COLA, and Parks
Join us for an entertaining and fun afternoon.