Belltown Community Council and Belltown Business Association Present:
Seattle’s One Center City Transportation Plan
One Center City will bring together many communities, perspectives and partners to create a 20-year plan for how we move through, connect to and experience Seattle’s Center City neighborhoods. It is a public/private partnership between the City of Seattle, King County, Sound Transit and the Downtown Seattle Association.
When: March 8, 2017
Where: Belltown Community Center, 5th and Bell
Time: 6:00 – 8:00 PM
Food provided by Pintxo (soon with more Belltown locations) and sponsored by Ewing and Clark (in business since 1900).
Hear from people in the know and learn about the upcoming construction on 2nd and 3rd Avenues.
Welcome and Introductions: 6:00 – 6:10
Belltown Transportation Presentation: 6:10 – 6:40
· Lead Presenter/One Center City – Eric Tweit
· Bike project on 2nd Avenue – Sara Colling
· Repaving on 3rd Avenue – Brian Glas
Questions & Answers: 6:40 – 7:10
Open House: 7:10 – 8:00
· Center City Connector Streetcar on 1st Avenue – Linda Mitchell
· Blanchard BAT Lane – TBD
· One Center City Near Term Potential Strategies and Public Realm – Eric Tweit/Gary Johnson
· Timeframe of the Viaduct removal – TBD
· Reworking of Alaskan Way, plans for Battery Street – Eric Tweit
· Restoration of the street grid at Aurora north of Denny – Eric Tweit